The incentives for getting a No-cost Mass Save Home Energy Assessment are:
- a free safety evaluation of your heating and cooling systems,
- free check-up of insulation and air sealing needs,
- free LED bulbs to replace inefficient bulbs,
- 75% Mass Save discount on approved insulation upgrades (with no limit on discount),
- up to 12 hours of air-sealing work at no cost.
The costs are covered by a fee in everyone’s utility bills.
To schedule an energy assessment (if you haven’t had one in the past two years) or to schedule a Mass Save Energy Upgrade, such as installation of insulation, go to www.NewtonSaves.com or call 781-436-2639.
As an additional incentive, Newton residents who sign agreements by October 31 to get insulation, air sealing or new boilers in their homes with Green Newton’s Mass Save partner, Able Home Performance, will be entered in a raffle drawing. Three winners will get to choose a $50 gift card for either Johnny’s Luncheonette or Cabot’s Ice Cream, compliments of Able Home Performance.