These are the Building Principles We Must Adopt for a Climate Secure Future
Learn about Green Newton's 4 Green Building Principles
- October 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- October 13 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 13 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 16 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tip of the Week: Grab Fairtrade Chocolates for Halloween and Beyond
- Making Our Schools Sustainable: Next School Connections Meeting is on October 13
- Op-ed: Summer 2022 Showcases Climate Crisis on Full Display – We Need Climate Action, Now More Than Ever
- Join the Latest Sierra Club Plant-Based Cooking Demonstrations on October 16
It’s not too early to start planning for daffodils and tulips. If you are in the market for a lawn care provider, landscaper, or a gardener, consider the companies on the list below. The following are landscapers who work in Newton … Read MoreRead More
- Put solar on your rooftop or opt up to 100% clean energy on your electric bill for a very easy but really big impact.
- Insulate your home well and electrify your heating and cooling system with heat pumps if you can. Start with a home energy assessment.
- Walk, bike, and take public transportation, and make your next car an electric vehicle.
- Cut down on meat and dairy consumption, particularly beef. And compost your organics.
- Buy less stuff (especially plastic) and reuse what you have.