These are the Building Principles We Must Adopt for a Climate Secure Future
Learn about Green Newton's 4 Green Building Principles
- January 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- February 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 2 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- February 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Newton Resident Shares His Story of a Cross Country Trip in his EV
- Register for ‘How to Electrify your Home with New Tax Credits’ on January 26
- Can Induction Stoves Convince Home Cooks to Give up Gas?
- Activists and Legislators Celebrate the Public Lands Protection Act
If you are in the market for a lawn care provider, landscaper, or a gardener, consider the companies on the list below. The following are landscapers who work in Newton and: understand and abide by Newton’s New Leaf Blower Ordinance use … Read MoreRead More
- Put solar on your rooftop or opt up to 100% clean energy on your electric bill for a very easy but really big impact.
- Insulate your home well and electrify your heating and cooling system with heat pumps if you can. Start with a home energy assessment.
- Walk, bike, and take public transportation, and make your next car an electric vehicle.
- Cut down on meat and dairy consumption, particularly beef. And compost your organics.
- Buy less stuff (especially plastic) and reuse what you have.