These are the Building Principles We Must Adopt for a Climate Secure Future
Learn about Green Newton's 4 Green Building Principles
- Tip of the Week: Easy Steps to Save Water During a Drought
- HeatSmart: Make Your Next Water Heater a Heat Pump Water Heater
- Celebrating the Tireless Dedication of Margaret Ford
- City of Newton Now Offers Home Energy Assessments and More – Sign Up Now
It’s not too early to start planning for daffodils and tulips. If you are in the market for a lawn care provider, landscaper, or a gardener, consider the companies on the list below. The following are landscapers who work in Newton … Read MoreRead More
- Put solar on your rooftop or opt up to 100% clean energy on your electric bill for a very easy but really big impact.
- Insulate your home well and electrify your heating and cooling system with heat pumps if you can. Start with a home energy assessment.
- Walk, bike, and take public transportation, and make your next car an electric vehicle.
- Cut down on meat and dairy consumption, particularly beef. And compost your organics.
- Buy less stuff (especially plastic) and reuse what you have.