These are the Building Principles We Must Adopt for a Climate Secure Future
Learn about Green Newton's 4 Green Building Principles
- Help Newton North Carpentry Students Raise Money for an Energy Efficient Tiny Home Project
- Victorians and Heat Pumps Make Good Bed Fellows: Why My Neighbors Installed Heat Pumps
- Learn About ‘Creating Landscapes for Bird Diversity’ on March 14
- Sign up for ‘PFAS Revealed: Virtual Film Screening and Q&A’ on February 28
On Monday, January 22 from 11am-1pm, Green Newton will have a table at the Whole Foods Market (647 Washington St., Newtonville), so we hope you’ll get a chance at that time to stop by to say hello. We can help … Read MoreRead More
- Put solar on your rooftop or opt up to 100% clean energy on your electric bill for a very easy but really big impact.
- Insulate your home well and electrify your heating and cooling system with heat pumps if you can. Start with a home energy assessment.
- Walk, bike, and take public transportation, and make your next car an electric vehicle.
- Cut down on meat and dairy consumption, particularly beef. And compost your organics.
- Buy less stuff (especially plastic) and reuse what you have.