If you are looking for a great way to get rid of items such as bureaus, desks, chairs, tables and other large items in your home, there are several good options to choose from.
The following charities accept furniture donations in Massachusetts:
- Clothingdonations.org – Clothingdonations.org offers pick up of used furniture, clothing and shoes, small appliances, baby items, kitchenware, and electronics. Schedule a pick up online.
- Epilepsy Foundation – This organization covers Eastern Massachusetts and can arrange to pick up unwanted furniture. Arrange a pick up online or call 888-322-8209.
- Goodwill Industries – Goodwill Industries offers a 48-hour priority, fee based pick up option to residents in eastern and central Massachusetts. Schedule a pick up online.
- Salvation Army – The Salvation Army covers all of Massachusetts and accepts donations of clothing, furniture and other gently used items. Call 800-958-7825 to arrange for a pickup.
- St. Vincent de Paul – This organization covers all of Massachusetts and can arrange to pick up unwanted furniture – Call 800-675-2882 to arrange for pickup.