From leaf blowers to lawnmowers, reduce your home’s carbon footprint by swapping out your gas-powered lawn equipment with battery-powered equipment and get a $30-75 rebate. Battery-powered lawn equipment is lighter, easier to maneuver and requires less maintenance. Plus, making the switch to electric lawn equipment cuts emissions and reduces air and noise pollution. Equipment must be battery-powered. Ride-on or tractor lawnmowers are not eligible.
- Lawnmower $75
- Leaf blower $30
- String trimmer $30
- Chainsaw $30
Here’s how to save:
- Purchase from the Mass Save online marketplace and save instantly
- Purchase at a retailer and submit your rebate form and receipt by mail or online
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers where the Mass Save program is offered by Cape Light Compact, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Limit one rebate per account, per equipment type, per calendar year.
- The rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
- Applications for 2023 rebates and all necessary materials must be postmarked or submitted online by January 31, 2024.
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&