MassSave is offering to remove and recycle your old refrigerator at no cost and you receive $75 for each working appliance recycled. You can also recycle your old dehumidifiers and earn $30.
- You must be a valid residential electric account holder of one of the sponsors of MassSave.
- Refrigerators, freezers and dehumidifiers must be in working condition to qualify for recycling incentive.
- Refrigerators and freezers must have an inside measurement between 10 and 30 cubic feet, which is the standard size for most units. Eligible dehumidifiers must be sized appropriately for residential applications (20 to 70 pints).
- Maximum of two units per household allowed, per calendar year.
- If you choose to leave your refrigerator or freezer outside, on a porch or in an open garage, state law requires that you remove all doors on the appliance. Click here to learn more.
Call MassSave at 1-877-889-4761 to schedule a pick up or fill out the online application form. Enter your zip code (digits only). Please do not include spaces or dashes for the zip code on your billing account.
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&