The City of Newton has decided to purchase electricity for residents and businesses in bulk, starting this Fall. This aggregated energy purchasing program is called Newton Power Choice.
Getting a high percentage of renewable energy into the Newton Power Choice contract offers Newton our best opportunity to fight climate change this year! Come to a House party and learn how important it is to green our grid as much as we can. See House Party dates below.
At the House Parties you learn to:
- Learn About Newton Power Choice & the 40% More Campaign.
- Find out how to help support more renewable energy in the Newton Power Choice contract.
- Meet others who care deeply about the environment.
Can’t Attend but Want to Help?
House Party Dates & Times
- Thursday, June 28 7:00-8:30pm (in Newton Centre, not far from Countryside School.)
- Saturday, June 30 2:00-3:30pm (in Newton Centre, near Homer St.)
Thank you for all you do to support and protect the environment!