The webinar on Monday, March 14 at 7-8:30pm will help residents with decisions about retrofitting their own homes, as well as encouraging others in our community. Speakers will also address the policy changes required to achieve large-scale, equitable housing electrification, and the political and legislative efforts of our 350 Mass statewide campaign. This event will inform climate advocates and consumers about practical, technological and financial considerations of home energy retrofitting.
- Sabrina Shankman: journalist, Boston Globe “Into the Red”
- Jonathan Klein: homeowner, member of the Newton Energy Commission
- David Green: founder of Zero Carbon® LLC; consultant to homeowners; founder and CEO, Biostage
- Mark Dyen: member, 350 Mass; Statewide Steering Team, Statewide Legislative Team
- Moderator: Philip Vergragt, 350 Mass Science Working Group
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&