We are now registering exhibitors for GreenEXPO 2019. We are seeking sustainability-focused businesses and nonprofits to join our event! Please email [email protected] to inquire about space availability and pricing. Sponsorships are also available for companies seeking higher visibility.
Organized by Green Newton in collaboration with the Newton Harvest Fair, the GreenEXPO in Newton Center is a chance to check out 40+ sustainability-focused exhibitors and community groups, who will showcase the many ways to make a positive impact on our homes, communities, and the world.
- Test drive electric cars.
- Participate in eco-fun activities for all ages.
- Shop sustainable clothing and gifts.
- Get tips on how to live a “green” lifestyle.
- Talk with solar companies and other energy-efficiency vendors to save money on your home.
- Hear how to take climate action now!
Go to www.greennewton.org/greenexpo2019 for more information and a list of 2018 exhibitors.
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&