- The Swap Shop is open on Fridays only
- 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month are for DROP-OFF ONLY, no shopping permitted
- 2nd and 4th (and 5th) Fridays of the month are for SHOPPING ONLY, no drop-offs accepted
- All items will be in quarantine for intervening week, in the hot container!
- Appointments are required; call Newton City Hall Customer Service (311 or 617-796-1000). Each appt. is 15 minutes long. Weather permitting!
- Masks are required. All volunteers and Shop patrons must wear masks at all times. All shopping is done outside; no one is allowed in the container.
Donations: This year no linens, clothes, car seats, or items larger than an airport carry-on bag will be accepted. Only bring items to donate that you can remove from your car yourself as volunteers cannot assist unloading your car. Donated items will be stored inside the storage container, untouched for a week.
See the complete set of procedures HERE.
We hope to see you in there. Please be patient and courteous with volunteers as we all try to navigate these new policies mandated by the Newton Health & Human Services Department (NHHS).