Confused about whom to choose for your electricity supplier? Join us Tuesday, January 7 at 7pm in the Druker Auditorium of the Newton Free Library (330 Homer St., Newton) for a panel presentation on Competitive Electric Supply, to learn about:
- the Newton Power Choice program;
- tips to ensure you get a fair deal on your electric bill;
- and identifying misleading prices and deceptive sales tactics from competing electric suppliers.
- Tim Depin, Deputy Director of the Community Engagement Division at the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Ann Berwick, Newton Co-Director of Sustainability
- Paul Gromer, Newton Power Choice Consultant
Q and A session will follow.
The program is cosponsored by the Attorney General’s Office and Green Newton.