The close of the Celebration Online Auction has been EXTENDED to Saturday, November 4 at 7:30pm!
Go to the auction website now to bid on some great items. More items will be added through the auction period so be sure to check in regularly. Here are NEW items:
- Basket of Luxury Bath & Beauty Products
- Gift Cards to the Zero Waste Champs: Johnny’s Luncheonette, Judith’s Kitchen, and Grapeleaf Mediterranean Grille
- ‘Build Green’ Painting by Marcia Cooper
- ‘Peaceful Landscape’ Painting by Marcia Cooper
- XLong Links Necklace – 36″ Sterling Silver by Sophie Hughes
- Ridge Ring – Recycled Sterling Silver by Sophie Hughes Jewelry (Size 6)
- Ridge Ring – Recycled Sterling Silver by Sophie Hughes Jewelry (Size 6.5)
- Maker’s Party for 7-11 Year Olds – Great for a Birthday Party!
- 1 Ticket to the Natural Dye Workshop
- Zero Waste Food Keeper Package – Vejibag & Bees Wrap
- Zero Waste Baskets – Reusable Organic Produce Bags, Bees Wrap, and More
By bidding generously on the auction items, you will help Green Newton fund our new campaign to bring clean energy to every home in Newton, as well as support our continuing educational initiatives like public lectures, weekly e-news, student internships, and more.
⚡️ Get Your Tickets Now for Green Newton’s Upcoming Environmental Community Celebration — This Saturday, November 4!
There’s still time to register for our festive Cocktail Reception with Light Fare, followed by our Program.
At our Reception, try our Signature Cocktail and Mocktail as you enjoy our spread of vegetarian and plant-based fare*, raffles, good company, and more!
- Connect with your environment-conscious neighbors and community leaders
- Honor Marcia Cooper, Green Newton’s president, for her 15 years of inspired leadership!
- Hear keynote speaker, Dr. Astrid Caldas of the Union of Concerned Scientists
- Recognize the important environmental leadership of Ann Berwick and Peter Barrer
- Meet Green Newton’s Inaugural Executive Director
- Support Green Newton as we expand our work to mitigate climate change and protect the environment.
⚡️ When: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 6:30pm
⚡️ Where: Lasell College, Auburndale, MA
⚡️ Tickets & Information: GreenNewton.org/Celebration
We are ⚡️Energized for Action! to fight the climate crisis!
* We will save approximately 1400 kg of carbon emissions by providing a meatless meal for our guests. This is equivalent to driving approximately 3,500 miles in a gas-powered car.