Thursday, November 10 from 8:30am-12pm. Needham TBD.
Congressman Jake Auchincloss is hosting a Climate Summit that will bring together climate stakeholders from the Massachusetts 4th District and beyond to hear directly from leaders in academia, industry, and public policy about their efforts to curb climate change, and how Massachusetts will lead the nation in these efforts.
- Update on federal climate policy
- Climate policy and advancements in Massachusetts
- Emerging green technologies
- International innovation
- Climate diplomacy
You’ll hear from:
- Congressman Jake Auchincloss
- Gilda Barabino, Ph.D., President of Olin College of Engineering
- Joe Kennedy III, Managing Director of Citizens Energy
- Leaders from Beacon Hill
- Leaders in the clean energy sector
- Leaders in international climate diplomacy and innovation
This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP for the event by November 5. We will start a wait list if we reach venue capacity. The Congressman’s office will send a confirmation email with details, including the name and address of the venue, a few days before the event.
If you have questions, please call Congressman Auchincloss’ Newton office at (617)332-3333 or the Attleboro office at (508)431-1110.