The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) is seeking around 45 homes to participate in the second cohort of the Decarbonization Pathways Pilot. The pilot offers technical support and financial incentives to implement high-efficiency decarbonization measures. This is a great opportunity to get the technical support and financial assistance to bring your home into the 21st century, $10K to $30K (depending on household income) to help decarbonize your home.
Some key points (incomplete list):
- 45 awards (15 to residents of EJ communities) anticipated
- $10K to $30K/ homeowner, depending on household income
- Single family or multi-family up to 4 units
- Must be in a Massachusetts community served by an investor owned utility (Eversource, National Grid, etc.), or one of the few MLPs that pay into the Renewable Energy Trust
- Must be willing to undertake a significant home decarbonization effort. The out-of-pocket expenses will still be significant for most homeowners.
- Applications due by July 30
- Key document for potential applicants to read is the Program Manual: Cohort 2
Full details are on the MassCEC website.