One of the most important personal climate actions you can take is to reduce the energy your home uses. MassSave gives you a great way to get started. If it’s been more than 2 years since your last MassSave assessment, you can get another no-cost energy assessment.
Green Newton has negotiated some additional services if you sign up with our MassSave partner HomeWorks Energy. Call 781-305-3319, option 2 and mention that Green Newton sent you. Or sign up directly at the HomeWorks/Green Newton partner link.
Here’s how HomeWorks can help you save energy:
- A no-cost home energy assessment and customized report of recommendations
- Infrared imaging (during colder months) that shows you where heat is escaping from problem areas.
- 75% off recommended insulation improvements.
- Complementary installation of a smart thermostat.
- Installation of free LED energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Installation of free high performance low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators.
- Rebates up to $3,250 on high-efficiency heating and cooling solutions.
- 0% financing on qualified energy improvements.
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&