With more plastic waste in the oceans than the size of Texas, it’s more important than ever to change our habits and eliminate as much plastic as we can from our lives. It’s a matter of changing our way of thinking and our habits, but very doable!
- Bring your own shopping bag.
- Carry a reusable water bottle.
- Bring your own cup.
- Pack your lunch in reusable containers.
- Say no to disposable straws and cutlery.
- Skip the plastic produce bags.
- Slow down and dine in.
- Store leftovers in glass containers.
- Share these tips with your friends.
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&