Last month Green Newton’s Program Manager, Debra, had insulation installed in her home with our partner, HomeWorks Energy. Take a look at this Instagram reel of how her job went and what you might expect during an installation (and be sure to follow us on Instagram or Facebook!).
She reported that her home already feels more comfortable. Insulating and air sealing your home is one of the top 4 actions you can take to reduce your carbon footprint, along with upgrading to a heat pump for heating and cooling, driving electric, and going solar. Insulation is typically the first step towards creating an energy efficient home. To get started, you can sign up for a free, virtual energy assessment today with HomeWorks Energy or directly with Mass Save by calling 1-866-527-SAVE (7283).
In case you missed it, last month we did a spotlight on insulation with a series of articles and a webinar, which you can find the links to below for more information:
- Spotlight on Insulation: Why Is Insulation So Important?
- Spotlight on Insulation: Find Out What You Need with a Free Home Energy Assessment
- Spotlight on Insulation: Key Terms to Know
- Spotlight on Insulation: How to Pay $1,500 instead of $7,000 to Insulate Your Home
- Spotlight on Insulation: Take Care of Drafts by Air Sealing Your Home
- ‘The Key to a Cozy Home: The Why, How, and How Much of Insulation’
Recently on Twitter
I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Gov. Healey- Declare No Future for Gas!. Sign here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/nofutureforgas?source=twitter&