Join Green Energy Consumers Alliance at a free webinar on Wednesday, February 9 at 12pm to hear how incentives in Massachusetts could help make heat pumps more affordable for you, plus an overview of the benefits of these efficient heating systems.
This webinar will cover:
- What are heat pumps?
- How do they compare with our current heating methods?
- What types of homes are they most cost-effective in?
- How to find good installers
- What questions to ask when you’re gathering bids?
- What are the current incentives to install in Massachusetts and Rhode Island?
If you cannot make the presentation on February 9, it will be presented again on Tuesday, March 22 at 7:30pm.